RESEARCH IN THE NEWS EUROMAIDAN
Discussed book and EuroMaidan live on Hromadske TV in Kyiv Ukraine
- Jessica Elgot of The Guardian discusses my research on protests in Ukraine. discussed my research on the role of social media in protest.
- Thoughts on EuroMaidan one year on at WaPo MC (November 2014).
- Interviewed about my research on the #EuroMaidan by Voice of America TV. in Washington D.C.
- Discussing her research on HromadskeTV
- Research on Protests in Ukraine is featured in Reviews and Critical Commentary. The Council for European Studies.
- Research on Protests in Ukraine is featured in The Monkey Cage Blog at the Washington Post HERE & HERE
- Interviewed on Al Jazeera the Stream, BBC World Service, AFP article, Chanel 4 News, El Pais & The Times, Al Jazeera, BBC Radio.
- Prominently featured in: “Panelists Weigh Ukraine’s Political Crisis, Uncertain Future”, ICNC Webinar April 9, 2014 at 12:00 Live from D.C.
- Discussing research at LSE IDEAS
RESEARCH IN THE NEWS UKRAINIAN CRISIS
- Commented on the House of Lords EU Committee report on the crisis in Ukraine on Sky News (February 20, 2015).I was interviewed on BBC World and BBC Wales about the fact the ceasefire is not working (February 16, 17, 2015).
- Interviewed on BBC World and BBC Wales about the peace deal and significance of Merkel going to Russia, (February 5, 6, 7, 8, 2015).
- Discussed research at the Ukraine Post-Elections Event, UK Houses of Parliament (by invitation of John Whittingdale OBE MP, The British-Ukraine All-Party Parliamentary Group, The Henry Jackson Society and Ukraine Crisis Media Centre), (October 2014).
- Interview with Radio France Internationale about the UN Report on Human Rights Abuses in Eastern Ukraine.
- Op-ed (with N.Kravets) appeared on Al Jazeera English
- Interviewed live on Sky News TV, Al Jazeera, BBC Wales Interview, BBC Radio.
RESEARCH IN THE NEWS ARGENTINE PROTESTS & ELECTIONS
- Interviewed on BBC Radio about the significance of the #Nsiman18F, #Nisman, #F18, #protestadelsilencio, #MarchaDelSilencio, protests in Argentina, Discussed findings form book (February 19, 2015).