OUTSIDE OF ACADEMIA
Dr. Onuch has engaged with policymakers and practitioners internationally. Dr. Onuch has recently joined the Open Society Foundation coordinated, Strategic Advisory Group, tasked with advising the President and Government of Ukraine. In this role she looks forward to contributing to policy development work related to three policy areas: good governance, anti-corruption and transparency, and social and human development policy. She will also strive to be directly engaged in other policy work relating to greater democratic and electoral development in Ukraine.
This is a selected list of consulting, as well as, other academic projects, where I was employed as a researcher.
- (2017 – 2018) Cultural Values, Cultural Diplomacy, British Council and Goethe Institute in Ukraine and Egypt.
- (2014-2016) Constitutional Reform, Decentralization in Ukraine as part of the Open Society Foundation coordinated, Strategic Advisory Group to the Ukrainian Government (OSF, EBRD),
- (2014-present) Ukrainian Crisis (several EU and North American governments/ Ministries),
- (2014-present) Good Governance Analysis (OECD),
- (2012) Think Tanks in Ukraine (OSI, Think Tank Fund, USAID, Uniter-PACT),
- (2009) Political Parties in Ukraine (ISS),
- (2009-2010) Election Analysis/Monitoring in Ukraine (OSCE),
- (2009-2010) Political Preferences of Ukrainian Migrants (Oxford),
- (2007-2008) Eastward Enlargement & ENP in Ukraine & Moldova (EU/LSE),
- (2004) Lustration and Democratic Dialogue in LA (UNDP),
- (2002-2004) Land Tenure Policies in Developing States (Queens’ University, Canada).
- (2001) Good Governance in Ukraine (World Bank).